Knoxville Children’s Theatre takes the health of our actors and students seriously and it is of utmost importance in all of our decisions. Our decisions about performances and other activities are informed by the Knox County Health Department; guidance from the CDC & ACA (American Camp Association); advice from local physicians; and the wisdom and common sense of our board. We continue to follow all health and safety guidelines put forth by the City of Knoxville, Knox County, and the Knox County Health Department.
Our current safety precautions are:
- Daily facility cleaning and Ionopure air sanitizers are used throughout the theatre.
- All door handles, push bars, staircase railings, and other commonly touched surfaces are being disinfected between each show and class.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout our facility.
- Public restrooms are cleaned between each show/class.
- We are currently recommending all unvaccinated visitors to please wear a mask when in our facility.
- We kindly ask that you DO NOT ENTER the theatre if you or someone you have contact with has been exposed to, is currently quarantined, or is suspected of exposure to COVID-19. If you are exhibiting any of the following symptoms, we ask that you please stay home:
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- fever or chills
- sore throat
- new loss of taste or smell
Thank you for your kind consideration and assistance in maintaining a safe environment for everyone.